[Swarm-Support] Also Button Problem

From: luo pi
Subject: [Swarm-Support] Also Button Problem
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 01:29:26 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
With Paul Johnson's advice, I design a class---
ProbeMaker, and write the "makeProbeAtX:Y:" method in
it. In the ObserverSwarm, the source coder is as
follows:
ProbeMaker * probeMaker;
…
probeMaker = [ProbeMaker createBegin: self];
probeMaker = [probeMaker createEnd];

[worldRaster setButton: ButtonRight
               Client: probeMaker
Message: M(makeProbe:AtX:Y:)];
However, I find that when clicking with right button
on the raster, the program is closed even if there is
nothing except the sentence “return self;” in
"makeProbeAtX:Y:" method.
I do not know where the problem is. Maybe you can give
me more detailed about this thought.
Thank you very much!
                                    Patrick.L