[Swarm-Support] return Object color

From: Suman Kanuganti
Subject: [Swarm-Support] return Object color
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 00:22:55 -0700 (PDT)

Ok; my simulation at a place needs the following task:

The randomly moving objects in the space created using
putObject$atX$Y . Now at some moment for the condition
based on some object color i need to change the
present object behaviour.
Here I could make use of getObjectAtX$Y(Object,x,y) ;
but i am not able to use it properly. Its description
says it returns the pointer stored at x,y.
What I need is to read the color of the object at x,y;
can i make use of the above method somehow but what it
returns for the objects other than null, i dont know.

Any one, any suggestions, thanks very much,

Suman Kanuganti

=====
Suman Kanuganti,
Swarm Group, Anth Dept.,