[Swarm-Support] tutorial-2.2pre snapshots available.

From: Paul Johnson
Subject: [Swarm-Support] tutorial-2.2pre snapshots available.
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 09:09:00 -0500

Yesterday a student suggested I add a button to take screenshots in simpleObserverBug3 and I thought that was good. I've put it into CVS and made a snapshot of the whole updated tutorial:

http://lark.cc.ku.edu/~pauljohn/ps909/Agent-Based_Models/tutorial-2.2-pre2.tar.gz

I also copied to the Swarm website, but it is not answering me right now, but in case it is working for you, look at:

ftp://ftp.swarm.org/pub/swarm/apps/objc/sdg/testing/tutorial-2.2-pre2.tar.gz

I stuck the newer Heatbugs in there too, because its README file has the corrected EXTRACPPFLAGS statements that relate to creation of screen shots.

This snap contains many updates done by David Clements and others who have fixed numerous troubles, such as the gcc warning "comparison of signed and unsigned". I apologize to the people that have encountered frustration in trying to use the tutorial-2.1.1 along with Swarm-2.2pre.