RE: [Swarm-Support] OSX

From: Darold Higa
Subject: RE: [Swarm-Support] OSX
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 10:18:37 -0700

I hate to respond to my own, but I was wondering if anyone had any idea why
this was happening.  It seems to be an OSX related issue, since this
compiles fine in my redhat environment.

Any hints?  Its really odd, since there is a float graph with the same code
that works fine that is executed before this call, and an integer graph with
the same code that works fine after this call.  Strange.

"../../../../../src/objectcase/MessageProbe.m:401 - [MessageProbe
doubleDynamicCallOn:]
 Abort"

so I track down the offending code and find that
-populationGraphScreenUpdate {
        [populationGrapher step];
        return self;
}

is the offending bit of code.
I commented out the message to populationGrapher, and it runs fine.