[Swarm-Support] [inactive list, use new list: address@hidden Swarm on XP

From: Darren Schreiber
Subject: [Swarm-Support] [inactive list, use new list: address@hidden Swarm on XP?
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 10:32:00 -0700

  Swarm-Support has migrated to a new server, please use the new e-mail
  address: address@hidden in all future communications.

The group I used to work with is contemplating a computer upgrade. Most likely it would be to a machine with Windows XP on it. Is Swarm installing easily on that platform now? I recall reading about a lot of difficulties with installation recently. Anyone using it successfully?

        Darren