Re: [Swarm-Support] error: TkExtra (instance)

From: Matthew E. Gaston
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] error: TkExtra (instance)
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 19:47:43 -0400 (EDT)

So, I've done everything that Paul has suggested.

Installed (successfully):
gcc 3.3.1
blt2.4y
tk8.4.4
tcl8.4.4
hdf5-1.6.0

And ended up with a newer version of the same old error after attempting
to install swarm.

error: TkExtra (instance)
wrong # args: should be "tclPkgUnknown name version ?exact?"
    while executing
"unknown_pre_tclObjc $name $args"
    (procedure "::unknown" line 6)
    invoked from within
"tclPkgUnknown msgcat {}"
    ("package unknown" script)
    invoked from within
"package require msgcat"
Aborted

If there is any hope, let me know what else I can provide to make this
work.

Happy swarming,
Matt