Re: [Swarm-Support] swarm-2.1.150 and a swarmapps snapshot

From: Alex Lancaster
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] swarm-2.1.150 and a swarmapps snapshot
Date: 15 Apr 2004 01:26:10 -0700

PJ> Greetings, oh Swarmish hoarde: I'm going out of town, but will put
PJ> these in the Swarm ftp site when I return, unless a lot of trouble
PJ> gets reported to my email while I'm gone.

PJ> There's some stuff here that might be useful.

PJ> http://lark.cc.ku.edu/~pauljohn/Swarm/Swarm-2.2X_Fdr1/

[...]

Thanks Paul!

When you get a chance, could you update our new spiffy wiki page with
the most recent info:

http://wiki.swarm.org/wiki/Swarm:_development_snapshot

You also might want to put in the URLs links to the older binaries
for other RH versions, I didn't get around to porting all the links
from the old website.

Thanks!
Alex