[Swarm-Support] jHeatbugs

From: Stephen Ongaro
Subject: [Swarm-Support] jHeatbugs
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 05:19:46 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Swarmites,

I have been trying to run the jheatbug tutorial without success as indicated below.

Activate the Swarm terminal command;

address@hidden/cygdrive/m] $ make

make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found.  Stop.

address@hidden/cygdrive/m] $ javaswarm StartSimpleBug

java.lang.classNotFoundException: StartSimpleBug

         at java.lang.Class.forName<Class.java:52>

address@hidden/cygdrive/m] $ makefile

”C:/Swarm-2.1.1/bin/bash.exe”: makefile: command not found

address@hidden/cygdrive/m] $

The tutorial that I am using does acknowledge that there are variations to this procedure and then refers to an appendix does not exist.  How do I proceed from this point?

My working environment is Windows XP, Swarm, JBuilderEnterprise 9 and CYGWIN.

Regards,

Stephen

Do you Yahoo!?