Re: [Swarm-Support] Can't run jheatbugs in Win XP, Swarm-2.2testing13

From: Vegard Hartmann
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] Can't run jheatbugs in Win XP, Swarm-2.2testing13
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 12:59:48 +0200 (MEST)

There is something wrong with the java swarm and the current version of
Cygwin. However, it is easy to get around this. Just follow the steps
below and you should be able to run any java swarm application.
1. Compile your code using javacswarm
2. Compile your bytecode using gcj. The command you have to write to
compile jheatbugs is($ is the prompt):
$CLASSPATH=/Swarm-2.2/share/swarm/swarm.jar gcj --main=StartHeatbugs
*.class /Swarm-2.2/lib/gcj*.o -L/Swarm-2.2/lib -o jheatbugs
3. Run your application by typing:
$LTDL_LIBRARY_PATH=/Swarm-2.2/lib ./jheatbugs

-Vegard