[Swarm-Support] Scheduling

From: Vegard Hartmann
Subject: [Swarm-Support] Scheduling
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 14:30:38 +0200 (MEST)

I have a question concerning scheduling in the context of java. I want to create a simulation consisting of several swarms. There should be one parent-swarm that runs a schedule. For each step in this schedule I want to create and run several subswarms that run their own shchedule until they are done and replaced. That is, for each step in the parent swarm I want to create several sub-swarms, run this for some time, and then replace them with new swarms. Any ideas on how this can be done?

regards,
Vegard