Re: [Swarm-Support] Optimisation of Simulations

From: K a
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] Optimisation of Simulations
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2005 02:40:47 -0800

Hi,

Paul, what you suggested there has improved the performation of my model
drastically! Thanks very much!

A further question about performance. It seems like, now, what's dragging the
performance is updating of the graphs (including EZGraph and Graph). This may
be because I'm giving it an agent list as such to plot the average:

graph.createAverageSequence$withFeedFrom$andSelector("Average", agentList, sel);
graph.step();

I was wondering if there's a similar way which can improve the speed when
plotting these.

Any help would be great. Thanks!
Kel