Re: [Swarm-Support] Mac OS X port

From: James Marshall
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] Mac OS X port
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2005 10:53:21 +0100

Ah,
as if by magic... thanks very much. Well, that just shows my unfamiliarity with the Mac... perhaps it's worth including that in the install instructions, for the benefit of Mac newbies? I suppose I shouldn't be worried about those link warnings with your paths.
  Swarm on Mac looks great! Thanks for porting it!
        James