Re: [Swarm-Support] Mac OS X port

From: Gary McKeown
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] Mac OS X port
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 15:28:35 +0100

James,
I have been using Bill's MacOSX port successfully for a while now, I too get warnings upon build about the references to Bill's machine but they do not seem to impede the use of Swarm simulations in any way, and I have just put them down to the idiosyncrasies of the build. You are probably looking for the problem in the wrong place due to these warnings.

Bill,
I saw on the R-SIG-mac list a while ago that you were preparing new Tiger swarm builds, how is the progress, are you waiting on BLT 3.0? What is the current status? and thanks for all the work.

Gary