Re: RE: [Swarm-Support] IDEs - who is using what

From: Venkatesh Mysore
Subject: Re: RE: [Swarm-Support] IDEs - who is using what
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 12:12:51 -0700

I am surprised nobody pointed this out: the next version of RePast is
going to be integrated with Eclipse (see Agent 2005 conference
proceedings). Their demo included how they have enhanced (not just
exploited) Eclipse to create a better environment for programming. I am
one of those Emacs guys contemplating a switch to Eclipse. I think the
Swarm team should also explore this kind of integration.

regards,
Venkat

NYU Bioinformatics Group
http://www.bioinformatics.nyu.edu/~mpvenkat/