Re: [Swarm-Support] Eclipse SDK , Environment Settings

From: Paul Thomson
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] Eclipse SDK , Environment Settings
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 15:25:42 +1200

....... (sent it by mistake)

and lastly initial bug size.

Unfortunately, the error that i previously described pertaining to the constructor that was missing is still apparent.

I.e

I additionally attempted to run heatbugs but after importing all files and fixing the package errors, eclipse came up with a 'constructor undefined' error on the statement "new FArgumentsImpl (this, sel, true)" within the buildactions constructor of the HeatBugsModelSwarm.java class.

 Any ideas? It is this error that that indicates to me that i still have not got it right.

Should the path be :

PATH --> c:/Swarm-2.2-java/bin

Thanks again
Paul Thomson