Re: [Swarm-Support] Eclipse SDK , Environment Settings

From: Paul Thomson
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] Eclipse SDK , Environment Settings
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 20:48:37 +1200

HI everyone,

I did a little investigating and it turns out that the class

java.lang.Object

  +--swarm.BaseImpl

        +--swarm.defobj.FArgumentsImpl

does not contain a constructor with more than 2 arguments hence the error in eclipse. Does anyone know if the heatbugs tutorial http://ftp.swarm.org/pub/swarm/apps/java/sdg/testing/jheatbugs-2001-03-28.tar.gz
was designed for a different version of the FArgumentsImpl class ?

Paul