Re: [Swarm-Support] From Eclipse to the Command Line

From: Marcus G. Daniels
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] From Eclipse to the Command Line
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 18:43:33 -0600

Kyle Newton wrote:
What might I be missing? I've tried running it at follows:

$ javacswarm *.java
$ javaswarm -classpath /my/path/mypackage.jar StartModel

and other variations and still no luck. I've copied the .jar into the same directory as my .java files, which is where I'm running the commands from. I'm missing somethere here.
If you are asking how to make a jar file, you collect the class files from the first command into a jar file like so:

jar cf /my/path/mypackage.jar *.class

adjusting /my/path as appropriate..