[Swarm-Support] Help :COLLABORATION

From: V Paone
Subject: [Swarm-Support] Help :COLLABORATION
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 11:54:37 +0000

Dear All
I'm a french researcher in international law and economics.I'm trying to reach some one in your network that might be interessed in working with me on Corporate Social Responsibility 'spread modelling . I started with some other people on the consumer's behaviorbr but this collaboration needs to be a direct  and straight one to work out .So I need now to find some one very "up dated"in swarm and interessed into it.This a kind of social networks .I'm also interested to learn how to agent-based modeling in Swarm.

I do have some papers and  communications or publications where my works are attented to be presented.This co-work will be a full and really cooperation both side. This work could be a very pertinent issue if both sides are working enough  on the topic.

Please contact me for further information.Asap will be the best
 BEST REGARDS
VALERIE