Re: [Swarm-Support] Followup: found work-aroundfor missing~/swarmarchive

From: Darren Schreiber
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] Followup: found work-aroundfor missing~/swarmarchiver.scm too
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 19:27:43 -0700

It was written that way by design, but this was about 8 years back, so my memory is pretty fuzzy.

Darren

Darren Schreiber, J.D.
Assistant Professor of Political Science, U.C. San Diego
Assistant Adjunct Professor of Law, University of San Diego
Political Science, SSB 367
9500 Gilman Drive
La Jolla, CA  92093-0521
dmschreiber (at) ucsd (dot) edu