Re: [Swarm-Support] Followup:found work-aroundfor missing~/swarmarchiver

From: Marcus G. Daniels
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] Followup:found work-aroundfor missing~/swarmarchiver.scm too
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 20:39:01 -0600

Paul wrote:

Why are lispAppArchiver and lispArchiver nil objects after initSwarm() is done
Hmm, they are valid objects for me on two different Fedora 5 machines. One is a Athlon 3400 running SELinux and another is a Pentium 4 with SELinux disabled.

I wonder if it has to do with the optimization flags you build Swarm with?

If you have them handy, could you point me at RPMs I can install to see this behavior?

Thanks,

Marcus