[Swarm-Support] Problem in running the swarm tutorial.

From: Kavita Gangal
Subject: [Swarm-Support] Problem in running the swarm tutorial.
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 13:31:45 +0530

Hi everyone,
I have installed Eclipse environment in my Windows XP machine.
I have also tried to run the SimpleJavaBug application (second step in the Java tutorial found at the following link: http://eco83.econ.unito.it/swarm/materiale/jtutorial/).

The application gets compiled without any errors. But while running, after the 100 iterations of the for loop in the Main() method, it gives me the following error:

(Tcl -eval:) couldn't read file "E:swarmSwarm-2.2-java/lib/tcl8.4//word.tcl": no such file or directory
    while executing
"source E:\swarm\Swarm-2.2-java/lib/tcl8.4//word.tcl"
while evaluating: source E:\swarm\Swarm-2.2-java/lib/tcl8.4//word.tcl

 If you'll check out the first line of the error, you'll see that there are no backslashes in between the directories there.
can anyone tell me why this error is occurring and how to remove it?

Thanks and Regards,
Kavita Gangal
--
TIFR