[Swarm-Support] Re: BLT Info

From: Bill Northcott
Subject: [Swarm-Support] Re: BLT Info
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 12:14:06 +1000

I am trying to finish off a new framework build of Swarm for MacOS ppc and i386. I have everything working except the forwarding for floats and doubles on Intel. It just needs a few mframe tweaks.

Along the way I have built tcl/tk 8.4.14 fat frameworks. The Tcl one is 4 way ppc ppc64 i386 x86-64. The Tk framework is X11 for ppc i386 and includes BLT. I will put them up on the download site soon. If you want a copy in a hurry, let me know.

Bill