[Swarm-Support] want to see example of generating random values

From: Tieju MA
Subject: [Swarm-Support] want to see example of generating random values
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 12:25:01 +0300

I want to generate random values following LogNormal distributions with specified mean and variance, but I am very much confused about LogNormalDistCImpl
LogNormalDistImpl  and those interfaces they implement. I don't know how to write the Java code.
So it will be really appreciate if someone could show me an example of using those classes and interfaces to generate random values.