[Swarm-Support] Can't find usable tk.tcl: Fedora install

From: Steve Railsback
Subject: [Swarm-Support] Can't find usable tk.tcl: Fedora install
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 10:33:41 -0800

Hi-

I'm trying to help somebody install Swarm on Fedora 10, using the install-from-source recipe that worked for me a couple times in Fedora 9.

Everything installed OK, but when I tried to run a model I got an error saying that it "could not find a usable tk.tcl in the following directories", but the list of directories it then said it checked included the one (/usr/local/lib/tk8.4) where the file tk.tcl is.

I used tcl/tk 8.4. Is that still OK with Swarm? (I just downloaded the current CVS Swarm source.)

Thanks,

Steve

--
Steve Railsback