Re: [Swarm-Support] Can't find usable tk.tcl: Fedora install

From: Haruka Matsuzaki
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] Can't find usable tk.tcl: Fedora install
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 05:59:58 +0900

Hello,

I have exactly the same issue, but mine occurs on fedora9 , though I
had utilized your recipe.
An only exception is, I ./configure ed with two flags.
---without-jdkdir --enable-xmlrpc.
Everything installed OK but couldn't find tk.tcl error occurs.
/usr/local/lib/tk8.4 , too.
And my Swarm Source was also downloaded from CVS(Savannah).

I'm sorry this message has little meaning.

Regards,

Haruka