Re: [Swarm-Support] JVM errors when trying to run a model

From: Paul Johnson
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] JVM errors when trying to run a model
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2009 16:03:30 -0600

Williamson, Robert J wrote:
> I can't seem to find a .swarmArchiver file anywhere. Is this file
> machine specific, or application specific? Should I have a different one
> for Heatbugs and my own model?
>
> I looked in my home directory (generally C:/Users/williarj/ is used),
> but couldn't find it.
>
> I'm running Windows 7 if that helps.

Well, considering Windows 7 is an untested platform (for me, at least),
it might be relevant.

I don't know where Windows 7 is going to consider the Swarmhome, but if
you do a filesearch for .swarmArchiver across the whole drive, you will
probably get a hint.

You have not mentioned if the swarm demo applications like Heatbugs run
properly.

Dept. of Political Science            http://pj.freefaculty.org
1541 Lilac Lane, Rm 504