[Swarm-Support] errors in 'make' swarm-2.2 under windows XP

From: butterfly44
Subject: [Swarm-Support] errors in 'make' swarm-2.2 under windows XP
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 19:27:52 +0800 (CST)

hello,
I am a new user of this simulation software, and I am anxious to use it as the tool to do my research. I have tried many times to install swarm-2.2 under windows XP, but failded. Here is my problem:
When I installed the windows binaries distribution of objective-c,it seems all right. Then I './configure'the swarm-2.2, there seems no problem too.But then I type 'make' ,the following will appear:

make[2]: *** [avcall-i386.lo] Error 1
make[2]: leaving directory '/cygdrive/c/swarm-2.2/avcall'
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: leaving directory '/cygdrive/c/swarm-2.2'
make: *** [all] Error 2

No matter how many times I re-'configure 'swarm-2.2 and then 'make',it seems useless,all those above would appear. I am a little bit frustrated now.I've browsed the support mailing list but couldn't find similar problem. I will be more than happy if you can recommend me how to solve this problem.
Thanks in advance for all of your help,
Have a good day,
jue

网易免费域名邮箱正式上线