[Swarm-Support] OSX LION INSTALLATION

From: FRANCISCO SALGADO CERREDELO
Subject: [Swarm-Support] OSX LION INSTALLATION
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 23:41:37 +0100

Hello everyone,

I have collected almost all documentation around on Swarm and still don't know
whether it is possible to install swarm without the rossetta translation libs.
I mean, a native intel install on OSX. This is because I already upgraded to
OSX 10.7 Lion and in that version Rosetta is discarded.

So, I'm wondering if  using 2.4.1 version of Swarm can go directly to intel
code.
My alternatives are using virtual machines of OSX 10.6.8  or virtual machines
of a Linux distro ( Have several, including Ubuntu 64, Fedora 64, Mandrivia,
Open Suse, etc, using Vmware Fusion and my mac.
My preference goes to OSX since I already have some knowledge of Xcode.

I asking you, then, if it is productive to spend my time trying on Xcode 4.1
and Lion or  shall I go to a virtual installation as described above.

Thanks

Fran.