swarm-swarmfest2004

[SwarmFest2004] paper submission question (fwd)

From: Rick Riolo
Subject: [SwarmFest2004] paper submission question (fwd)
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 06:41:30 -0500 (EST)

Folks,

What has been the policy in the past?
Can people submit an abstract now, and then upgrade
to a paper later?

Does the length/format of submission influence
what kind of time-slice they get for a talk?
Or the probability that they will be allowed
only a poster, not a talk?

thanks,

- r

Rick Riolo                           address@hidden
Center for the Study of Complex Systems (CSCS)
4477 Randall Lab
University of Michigan         Ann Arbor MI 48109-1120
Phone: 734 763 3323                  Fax: 734 763 9267
http://cscs.umich.edu/~rlr