RE: [Swftools-common] Question on drawing a bigger font in outputfile.

From: anand.vasudevan
Subject: RE: [Swftools-common] Question on drawing a bigger font in outputfile.
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 21:05:50 +0530

Hi,

I tried to tweak the pdf2swf code and I added a multiplier of '1.25' in
the function GfxState::getFontTransMat(double *m11, double *m12,double
*m21, double *m22) where the m11, m12, m21 and m22 values are
calculated.
Not sure if this is the appropriate place to increase font size.

The swf created using this exe has increased font size. But there is no
improvement in the clarity.

Is there any function/class in the pdf2swf code where parameters could
be changed/specified in order to improve the clarity of the fonts?

Thanks in advance.
Anand.

On Wed, Feb 09, 2005 at 05:44:56PM +0530, Prateesh wrote:
>     Is there any option in the pdf2swf tool to draw the font in the
> input PDF file, in a bigger size in the output SWF file?

You can use
    pdf2swf -s zoom=150 file.pdf -o file.swf to increase the output file
dimensions.
This will, of course, scale everything, including vector graphics,
bitmaps etc.

Greetings

Matthias

Confidentiality Notice

this message are intended
for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or
privileged information. If
you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Wipro or
address@hidden immediately