Re: [Swftools-common] Question on drawing a bigger font in outputfile.

From: Matthias Kramm
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Question on drawing a bigger font in outputfile.
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 22:18:56 +0100

On Fri, Feb 11, 2005 at 09:05:50PM +0530, address@hidden wrote:
> I tried to tweak the pdf2swf code and I added a multiplier of '1.25' in
> the function GfxState::getFontTransMat(double *m11, double *m12,double
> *m21, double *m22) where the m11, m12, m21 and m22 values are
> calculated.
> Not sure if this is the appropriate place to increase font size.

It is.  But notice that you can only scale the character sizes, not
the actual font size. The characters will get bigger, but stay at
their x/y position, so that they'll start to overlap.
I'm afraid there's no simple way to recalculate the character
coordinates to take a new font size into account.
(At least, not with pdf2swf- I dimly remember about reading about
 some commercial tool which was able to do that)

Greetings

Matthias