[Swftools-common] pdf2swf - multiple pages, one frame?

From: Matt Southall
Subject: [Swftools-common] pdf2swf - multiple pages, one frame?
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 16:00:11 +0000

Hi,

I'm interested in using pdf2swf to create a single frame flash file
with multiple pages in it arranged vertically or horizontally like
Acrobat does. So you could put it in a window and just scroll to see
multiple pages. Has anyone else done anything like this? Is it
possible in principle and will it involve me having to modify the
code?

Regards,

Matt