RE: [Swftools-common] Dashed Lines Problem

From: anand.vasudevan
Subject: RE: [Swftools-common] Dashed Lines Problem
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 17:41:09 +0530

Hi Matthias,

I was eagerly awaiting your reply on this issue.
Are there any updates on the dashed lines problem?

Meanwhile I too was debugging the code, after you suggested to look for
the 2 functions swfoutput_drawpath2poly() and swfoutput_drawpath().
But I didn't get any significant success.

I am eager to know the status of this problem at your end.
Thanks in advance.

Regards
Anand