Re: [Swftools-common] Dashed Lines Problem

From: Matthias Kramm
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Dashed Lines Problem
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 14:53:07 +0100

On Mon, Feb 21, 2005 at 08:03:40AM -0500, Chris Flowers wrote:
> As far as I know, the swf format do not have a dashed line render in the
> format itself.
> They would have to be made with a polys. Which brings me to this question...
>
> Matthias,
> Could it be failing in the area of that fill overlap issue we had a while
> back?

Those two are related, yes. With a little luck, the code restructuring
I did for the dashed line issue (I'm in the process of adding a graphic
layer abstraction to pdf2swf, and now use libart to postprocess polygons
and strokes) will lead to bugs like this being easier to fix in the future.

Greetings

Matthias