Re: [Swftools-common] avi2swf Flash Files Not Loading In Browser

From: Chris Cherrett
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] avi2swf Flash Files Not Loading In Browser
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 14:59:28 -0700

Thank you for your help!

These are links to my new site. It is still in the works. On the front page
there should be a spinning globe in swf and on the video page you can watch a
promo created in avi2swf. I will note that I went to see this on the machine
having trouble and both the globe and the promo did not load. The Globe was
created in PNG2SWF.

It looks like the problem is not in avi2swf but in something else.

http://www.tsiware.com/TSIWEBPAGE_new/index.html
<--should see a spinning globe on the middle left

http://www.tsiware.com/TSIWEBPAGE_new/video.html
<-- click on the dial-up link

NOTE: the audio distorts in the promo at a certain point near the end. Any
idea what that could be. It does it in any size or compression.

Thanks