Re: [Swftools-common] Is convert to shapes working in pdf2swf 0.8.1?

From: Juho Viitasalo
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Is convert to shapes working in pdf2swf 0.8.1?
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 22:33:31 +0300

In other words: Is -S option working in pdf2swf version 0.8.1?

Nope.

If not: Is convert to shapes working in some other version?

If memory serves, it still used to work in 0.6.0.

Just out of interest: Why do you need this option?

Hey!
I've been busy so I couldn't answer earlier.

I would need this option to get math symbols from PDF made with LaTeX to Flash IDE. Converted swf plays well on flash player, but when I import to Flash IDE I have missing fonts problem.

Is it possible to get around this problem by adding fonts to swftools somehow?

Thanks!

-Juho-