[Swftools-common] Complie SWF presentation / tutorial.

From: Ralph Zajac
Subject: [Swftools-common] Complie SWF presentation / tutorial.
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 13:29:42 -0700

Hi

I found this project looking for a way to make swf presentations using
open source tools. I was wondering how to make all the pieces work
together to make something cool for all of those that want to
contribute to Open Source by providing high quality tutorials. But to
the point. What I'm trying to do is:

I have few Presentations in Open Office Impress. I can export every
slide as jpg file.  Then record voice comment for each of them as mp3
or wav.
Then I'd like to create swf file for every slide combining wav and
jpg. Next I could create small html interface to switch slides or use
SimpleViewer (http://www.swftools.org/pdf2swf_usage.html) to combine
all together.

Is it possible? I tried to do that but no results yet. If anyone could
help me I could make nice presentation how to use this project for
online presentations.

Ralph
http://blog.theorangeit.com