Re: [Swftools-common] Complie SWF presentation / tutorial.

From: Matthias Kramm
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Complie SWF presentation / tutorial.
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 10:56:26 +0200

On Sat, Apr 12, 2008 at 01:29:42PM -0700, Ralph Zajac <address@hidden> wrote:
> I have few Presentations in Open Office Impress. I can export every
> slide as jpg file.

I'd export them to PDF, and then use pdf2swf. Better quality.

> Then record voice comment for each of them as mp3
> or wav.
> Then I'd like to create swf file for every slide combining wav and
> jpg. Next I could create small html interface to switch slides or use
> SimpleViewer (http://www.swftools.org/pdf2swf_usage.html) to combine
> all together.
>
> Is it possible?

It's been done- there are some postings in the mailing-list archives
(e.g.
 http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/swftools-common/2004-05/msg00022.html
) which should get you started.

Feel free to come back to me, however, in case anything described in
the threads from 2005 doesn't work anymore.

Greetings

Matthias