[Swftools-common] pdf2swf - disable print

From: Deepak Chandran
Subject: [Swftools-common] pdf2swf - disable print
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 19:27:17 +0530

Hi,

I found this link with the same topic:

I tried doing #define USE_WATERMARK 1

This did not work for me.

But i did notice another behavior. If i create the swf using the following command:
   pdf2swf -o test.swf -bl test.pdf

and try printing a page. I get the blank page with two nav button (from the default_viewer.swf) on the top left corner. But, if i use my custom viewer, I get the viewer as well as the pdf content in the print output.

Why is this happening? Is it possible to control the print from the viewer swf file? I do not know much about Flash.

Regards,
Deepak