Re: [Swftools-common] pdf2swf - disable print

From: Deepak Chandran
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] pdf2swf - disable print
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 16:50:35 +0530

Hi Matthias,

Thanks for the response. I will try that.

I also found some other ways to do this.

1. Put menu="false" into the embed tag. This removes all options from the whole right click menu. But, you loose options like zoom.

2. I found this link:
http://www.dummies.com/WileyCDA/DummiesArticle/Printing-Your-Flash-5-Movie.id-1324,subcat-GRAPHICS.html

the "Turning of Print Command" section describes *!#p* option for label the keyframe to disable the print option. I put this on the custom viewer. And it disabled the print option in right click menu.

Regards,
Deepak

Matthias Kramm wrote:
On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 07:27:17PM +0530, Deepak Chandran <address@hidden>