[Swftools-common] Fwd: Problems in pdf2swf when invoking it from windows

From: Novice Programmer
Subject: [Swftools-common] Fwd: Problems in pdf2swf when invoking it from windows service
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 23:02:55 +0530

Hello again,

I have wrote a windows service which invokes pdf2swf to converts the uploaded pdfs. I am getting problems in the pdf conversion, i am able to convert some of the pdfs but not able to convert some of them. Those pdfs work well when i invoke the tool from command line or i debug the service. On using logging techniques i found out that control dies after page 5 i.e. on page 6 of the attached pdf and never crosses rendersection line in pdf2swf.c of the page 6. Can some one suggest what is wrong with the pdf or what might be going wrong at my system?

I have uploaded the file at:

http://w16.easy-share.com/1700248569.html

Please help.

--