Re: [Swftools-common] Fwd: Problems in pdf2swf when invoking it from win

From: Novice Programmer
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Fwd: Problems in pdf2swf when invoking it from windows service
Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 01:39:37 +0530

All right,

Its becoming very difficult for me to trace down the errors now as i need real help now.. :(.. Here is what i have done.

I want to achieve page by page conversion of pdf to swf. I have attached the code that i have written to perform this. I compile the pdf2swf using ming after wards.

1. it would be great if some one could review this code. but i am sure that this code is not causing problem as removing my code also causes the below said issue.
2. I could not get gnuwin32 static librarires for freetype, libt1 and libungif so i used the dynamic libraries for them which i think are cusing the issue. I tried to build freetype but i am unable to do so for the last two days and getting stuck with one problem or the other. it would be great if some can point me where i can get static libs for these three required libraries for pdf2swf compilation.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

On Tue, Apr 29, 2008 at 3:54 PM, Matthias Kramm <address@hidden> wrote:
On Tue, Apr 29, 2008 at 12:03:47AM +0530, Novice Programmer <address@hidden> wrote:
> I got the issue. It comes only when i compile pdf2swf from source. it seems
> like that it may be due to the dynamic linking of the depandanices. Can you
> just let me know that from where can i get static libararies of freetype, t1
> and libungif. The versions at the websites contain only the dynamic versions
> of these libraries. Do you build them from source?

Yes, I build them from source- I currently use freetype 2.1.4, gif_lib
4.1, fontconfig 2.5.91, jpeglib 6b and zlib 1.1.4.

Greetings

Matthias

--
Thanks & Regards,