Re: [Swftools-common] positioning of objects, swfc, linux

From: peter kostov
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] positioning of objects, swfc, linux
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 16:58:06 +0300

Matthias Kramm wrote:
On Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 02:24:22PM +0300, peter kostov <address@hidden> wrote:
Thanks for the help sofar, but my original problem remains: the attached sc script generates the attached movie, screenshot of the movie attached too.

The attached movie looks correct, on my system.
The image is in the upper left corner.
Which Flash player version and which browser do you have, and what HTML do you use to embed the movie?

Greetings

Matthias

Oh, my God! I am a complete idiot. Burning with shame...

The first line of my script says:
bbox=290x250, but in the embed code I have width="500" height="280", which are in fact the correct dimensions. AAArrghhh!

Sorry for all the trouble, Matthias! Thanks for your attention and for the great tools you are creating!

Now comes my well-earned punishment - to redo some animations I have done recently... :)

Greetings,
Peter
--

-------