[Swftools-common] Problems attaching a loading screen with rfxview.swf

From: Cameron Bracken
Subject: [Swftools-common] Problems attaching a loading screen with rfxview.swf
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 17:37:44 -0700

Hi-

I have used used rfxview.swf with some of my papers with success but some of them are quite large and I would like a loading screen.

if I use:

pdf2swf -l -B rfxview.swf -o rfx_nothing.swf dynamical_forecasting.pdf

I get something which with a loader but the document is broken:

http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/68015/cb/Projects_files/rfx_nothing.html

And if I use:

pdf2swf -l -o rfx_loading_only.swf dynamical_forecasting.pdf
swfcombine rfxview.swf swf=rfx_loading_only.swf -o rfx_loading_only.swf

I get the loading screen on two frames and the document on another:

http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/68015/cb/Projects_files/rfx_loading_only.html

Can anyone tell me how I can get a loading screen to a paper using rfxview viewer?  Thanks.

-Cameron Bracken

--
Cameron Bracken ∈ NOAA
address@hidden