Re: [Swftools-common] wrong audio extraction

From: Pablo Rodríguez
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] wrong audio extraction
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 16:47:18 +0200

Matthias Kramm wrote:
On Sat, Aug 23, 2008 at 10:55:21PM +0200, Pablo Rodríguez <address@hidden>
wrote:
Then, if I got it right, the error message should read something like "The SWF file contains no soundstream" instead of "Soundstream is not mp3".

That's right- if the file doesn't contain a soundstream, the error message shouldn't be the latter.

Thanks for the reply, Matthias.

And it should occur also when trying to extract the main mp3 stream from files where nothing is extracted, but no error appears (such as with http://ousia.justfree.com/orphanworks-original.swf).

I can't access that URL (unable to resolve host). Could you mail that
file to address@hidden ?

Already sent to you private address? Could you check the given URL again to see whether it works? (Weird, since it seems to work for me.)

Thanks again,

Pablo