Re: [Swftools-common] no controls for rfxviewer with the new GUI

From: vj
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] no controls for rfxviewer with the new GUI
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 15:30:51 -0700 (PDT)

Matthias,

WinXP SP2 and the installation is in C:\Program Files\SWFTools

If I use the command line for pdf2swf and then swfcombine, everything works
well. However, I have to use the swfcombine in the sub-directory (../swfs) of
SWFTools that has the rxfview.swf

At first I thought it was not finding the file, so I put the above two
directories in the PATH using the Environment option in control panel.

I also copied rxfview.swf in the directory with the file generated by pdf2swf,
and it did not work using the GUI or the command line.

Since the file simple_view.swf is being combined properly by the GUI interface
and since the above two changes did not work, I thought perhaps there was some
other issue

Thanks
Vinay