Re: [Swftools-common] documentation for RFXSWF Library ???

From: Mikael Nilsson
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] documentation for RFXSWF Library ???
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 21:07:01 +0100

Hello
I have two separate problems using pdf2swf.
Problem 1:
I have a few pdf files that fails on converting page nr 1024. When extracting page 1024 to separete pdf the conversion works fine...how come?Can i do anything about this? ( I use a command like : pdf2swf file.pdf -o %.swf for converting pages to separete files for use in a custom viewer )

Problem 2:
I have some other pdf files where i get this message on some specific pages:xpdf reports document as brokenWhat to to...?
Any help or tips is greatly appreciated
/Mikael