Re: [Swftools-common] pdf2swf quits without converting or warning at 'G

From: Chris Pugh
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] pdf2swf quits without converting or warning at 'Generating info structure'
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2010 19:56:10 +0000

Goedenavond Eric,

Het spijt me, maar... issuing,

    pdf2swf -o LB5a_Compl_FC.swf LB5a_Compl_FC.pdf

under Windows ( Vista Basic ), and generic Linux 2.6.28 (gcc version
4.1.2) gives a perfect result for me. All 128 pages are produced
without a single glitch.  I can post the resultant swf file somewhere
if you wish to see it?

Conclusion?  There is nothing wrong with SWFTools 0.9.0 nor your
original pdf!   What about your set up?  What o/s or o/s'es are you
using, and which version of SWTools?   Are all your libraries and
ancillary programs correctly installed and your system in good order?
It would appear not. Have you tried this conversion on at least one
other system and SWFTools installation?

Veel geluk!

Chris.