Re: [Swftools-common] SWF conversion Fails ! Need Help

From: Lists
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] SWF conversion Fails ! Need Help
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2013 14:06:45 +0000

On Thu, 12 Dec 2013 13:38:31 +0000
Janmejai Singh <address@hidden> wrote:

> I downloaded swftools-2013-04-09-1007.exe . The highlighted exe in
> below screenshot.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jai

Here you go Jai.  Converted file attached as created with gpdf2swf
from the stated version of SWFTools.  No problems  that I can see,
though I've not checked the finer detail in the result.

I used Windows 8.1 in this instance.

Just a thought.. as Jai stated,

'When I try to convert the following document to SWF using pdf2Swf
it fails'

did he actually mean no output swf was created at all??

If that is the case, make sure you are running the executables as an
Administrator.  If'n you don't, files won't be written to disk.

HTH.

Regards,

Chris.