Re: [Synaptic-devel] signature switch in synaptic

From: Slobo
Subject: Re: [Synaptic-devel] signature switch in synaptic
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 21:51:52 +0100

У пон, 05. 01. 2004 у 14:25 +0100, Michael Vogt написа:

> On Fri, Dec 26, 2003 at 03:31:38AM +0100, Slobo wrote:
> [..]
> > Now big one: You don't handle plural forms in Synaptic. It is well
> > documented here:
> > http://developer.gnome.org/doc/tutorials/gnome-i18n/developer.html#plurals

> I started to work on this one. The documentation is very clear. Some
> first changes are already in our svn, I'll go through the code and see
> if I can find more.

Hello Micheal,

Want to test your changes (before release) in order to see if everything
is right and to see if you covered all those plural forms but have some
problems:

after cd synaptic/trunk; ./autogen.sh I get this:

checking apt-pkg/configuration.h usability... no
checking apt-pkg/configuration.h presence... no
checking for apt-pkg/configuration.h... no
configure: error: You need the apt-pkg headers installed to compile
synaptic.

Can't find appropriate fedora rpm. Can you assist?

btw. is this right procedure in obtaining source code (I mean HEAD) ?
first time:
svn co https://oops.kerneljanitors.org/repos/synaptic trunk
update:
cd synaptic/trunk; svn update

Thank you, especially for fast reply and work

Slobodan Sredojevic